Writer: Drake Sather, Ben Stiller, John Hamburg
Cast: Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Christine Taylor, Will Ferrell, Jon Voight, Milla Jovovich, Jerry Stiller, David Duchovny
NIKKI says: Here are my Top 25 Best Lines from Zoolander, the greatest movie ever... (because getting only 10 was impossible).
25. Do you mind if I call you Matil?4/5
24. I'm a hand model, mama. A finger jockey. We think differently than the face and body boys... we're a different breed.
23. Obey my dog!
22. I knew I was a joke Meekus, I just didn't get it right away!
21. Not as much as I'm worried about Gretel.
20. There was a moment last night, when she was sandwiched between the two Finnish dwarves and the Maori tribesmen, where I thought, "Wow, I could really spend the rest of my life with this woman".
19. Put a cork in it, Zane!
18. I'm sorry that good-looking people like us made you throw up and feel bad about yourself.
17. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that.
16. What's the dealio, yo?
15. So I'm rappelling down Mount Vesuvius when suddenly I slip, and I start to fall. Just falling, ahh ahh, I'll never forget the terror. When suddenly I realize "Holy shit, Hansel, haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days, and couldn't some of this maybe be in your head?"
14. Damnit Derek, I'm a coal miner, not a professional film and television actor.
13. Nice comeback!
12. Orange Mocha Frappuccino!
11. How do you live!?
10. They're break-dance fighting!
9. But why male-models?
8. I'm not an ambi-turner.
7. Mer-man! Mer-MAN!
6. Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?
5. Listen to your friend Billy Zane.
4. I can dereLICK my own balls, thank you very much.
3. I'm more interested in what bark is made out of on a tree.
2. What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building?
1. A eugoogalizor, one who speaks at funerals. Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?
STEVE says: Zoolander was the first movie I saw after moving to Australia. A friend in the States, JB, had been telling me how funny it was, but I hadn't been sold. Just kind of nodded my head as he was telling me about Jon Voight and the whole male model thing. Really didn't sound like it was my kind of movie.
So I get off the plane, Nikki and I spend a few days in Melbourne, and for whatever reason we decided to see Zoolander. Two minutes in, I could see what JB had been on about.
Tonight marked the 9th time we've seen Zoolander, and it somehow still manages to be exactly as funny as it was then - with an added twist: I found myself laughing even before the jokes occurred, anticipating the humour and not being able to wait. I don't think that's ever happened to me before.